Wow, I missed my page so much! It’s been a while since I last posted something personal. But yay it’s finally summer (more like rainy) vacation and I can’t wait to catch up on (1) sleep, (2) Grey’s Anatomy, and (3) this blog!! Okay, how about a recap of school shenanigans?
It’s been a month (or so) since the last time I posted something on this page. Ever since the month of February came, I’ve been so stressed out because of school. Actually, at this very moment, I’ve got tons of stuff to accomplish and study for, but here I am, procrastinating. I couldn’t consider blogging as a form procrastination, though, because it still requires me to think and use my so-called skills. So how about a little catch-up, eh?
Imagine a Friday night with your favorite ice cream and a good movie. Sounds great, right? Now imagine another Friday night, but this time, with your favorite album on repeat and a good book. Sounds great, as well, doesn’t it? This time, imagine a Friday night with your favorite tv series and a whole box of pizza just for you. Heaven, it is. But what’s your idea of a Friday night, really? Is it staying in just like these or a fun party with your fun friends? Whatever it is, we all know what would make us happy on a Friday night.
FIRST FEW WEEKS OF SCHOOL
- Most of my classes require alphabetical seating arrangement, which, for all of your information, I really hate. My surname starts with V so yay I get to sit at the back. Ngh.
- Our professor in Computer hasn’t shown up yet so we’ve been having early Monday dismissals since.
- I’m taking my last three units of Advance Spanish this semester, which I really am excited about. However, my schedule for that class is Fridays, 6-9 pm. Bummer, right? It’s not only so hard to commute, but also I feel so drained when I get home. Well, you really can’t have it all, can you?
- I bring packed lunch everyday so I get to save my allowance for other more important things.
- Indian Literature is killing me. Help!
- My first-ever Blogging 101 experience has just ended last Friday, August 14. I’m really glad that I came across the DailyPost’s post regarding this year’s blogging 101 courses. Now I can say that somehow my blogging’s improved.
- I met a lot, and I mean, A L O T of nice bloggers there. They’ve helped me big time with my blog, with all those feedback that we’ve exchanged on The Commons.
- Award nominations! I got two, the Liebster and Premio Dardos, which, honestly, I didn’t expect because I was just starting. I truly appreciate the nominations from Anand, Ingrid, and Kate; I don’t know if I’ve thanked you enough for those. Yay!
- I’ve also registered to Blogging 201, I hope I could keep up.
- Meh, I have this house-school-house routine once again and I’m not sure if I could have some exciting tales to share anytime soon.
- Oh, this one’s exciting… I’m a registered voter!!! I turned 18 this year, and earlier this month, I submitted all the requirements to our Commission on Elections and had my bio-metrics registered so I can vote next year. I think this is one of the most important happenings of my life, because finally I will be able to practice my right of suffrage and somehow make a difference by voting the ones that I believe are going to be good for my country. Anyway, the whole process and other story will be in a different blog post. Watch out!
Today officially marked the start of my junior year journey in college! While my blockmates’ started yesterday, it’s better late than never. It doesn’t even have any difference, though, as long as you enroll within the scheduled week. Anyway, it was a hassle-free day, as per usual, because it was just 5 simple steps.