Wow, I missed my page so much! It’s been a while since I last posted something personal. But yay it’s finally summer (more like rainy) vacation and I can’t wait to catch up on (1) sleep, (2) Grey’s Anatomy, and (3) this blog!! Okay, how about a recap of school shenanigans?
It’s been a month (or so) since the last time I posted something on this page. Ever since the month of February came, I’ve been so stressed out because of school. Actually, at this very moment, I’ve got tons of stuff to accomplish and study for, but here I am, procrastinating. I couldn’t consider blogging as a form procrastination, though, because it still requires me to think and use my so-called skills. So how about a little catch-up, eh?
It’s official. Tonight is the last night of vacation and I don’t even know how to make it worthwhile. I haven’t prepared my school bag, my mom hasn’t given me my allowance, and I haven’t finished my The O.C. marathon. Well, the first week’s a bit chill so I think I’d still have time to finish the last season.
Anyway, this would’ve been a ‘Motivational Monday’ post but, go figure, I was so lazy today. I thought I’d just lay in bed all day since I will not get the chance to do it when my classes start. I’m not just ready to go back to school. Ugh, I don’t even know how to write anymore. One month of semestral/Christmas break just made me even lazier. I need my motivation back but then again I was not motivated enough this morning to motivate myself. Does that even make sense? Pfft, whatever.
Okay, I’ve posted enough non-sense on my blog that I bet no one ever reads. I’ll take it from here, I got a school to go back to tomorrow. Later!
Love and light,
Guess who’s back!!!!!!!! Okay, you don’t have to guess. It’s me! LOL. So today is the first Monday of my semestral break! I’ve waited too long for this and now this is it. Our finals ended last Friday, and let me tell you this, it is too draining! Although I can tell myself that it was not my very best, but it still drained the hell out of my system. All right, enough with the complaining, I’m here for some motivation for the week!
FIRST FEW WEEKS OF SCHOOL
- Most of my classes require alphabetical seating arrangement, which, for all of your information, I really hate. My surname starts with V so yay I get to sit at the back. Ngh.
- Our professor in Computer hasn’t shown up yet so we’ve been having early Monday dismissals since.
- I’m taking my last three units of Advance Spanish this semester, which I really am excited about. However, my schedule for that class is Fridays, 6-9 pm. Bummer, right? It’s not only so hard to commute, but also I feel so drained when I get home. Well, you really can’t have it all, can you?
- I bring packed lunch everyday so I get to save my allowance for other more important things.
- Indian Literature is killing me. Help!
- My first-ever Blogging 101 experience has just ended last Friday, August 14. I’m really glad that I came across the DailyPost’s post regarding this year’s blogging 101 courses. Now I can say that somehow my blogging’s improved.
- I met a lot, and I mean, A L O T of nice bloggers there. They’ve helped me big time with my blog, with all those feedback that we’ve exchanged on The Commons.
- Award nominations! I got two, the Liebster and Premio Dardos, which, honestly, I didn’t expect because I was just starting. I truly appreciate the nominations from Anand, Ingrid, and Kate; I don’t know if I’ve thanked you enough for those. Yay!
- I’ve also registered to Blogging 201, I hope I could keep up.
- Meh, I have this house-school-house routine once again and I’m not sure if I could have some exciting tales to share anytime soon.
- Oh, this one’s exciting… I’m a registered voter!!! I turned 18 this year, and earlier this month, I submitted all the requirements to our Commission on Elections and had my bio-metrics registered so I can vote next year. I think this is one of the most important happenings of my life, because finally I will be able to practice my right of suffrage and somehow make a difference by voting the ones that I believe are going to be good for my country. Anyway, the whole process and other story will be in a different blog post. Watch out!
This is it! It’s my first day in college junior year and I’m so giddy I don’t even know what to expect. I am certainly going to take my major subjects this year, but aside from that, I don’t know anything anymore. I just hope our professors will be generous enough when it comes to grades, because I need my grades to stay as they are (or better yet, higher!). This Monday’s motivational post is mainly for myself, because I can’t think of any way to calm myself down so I’m typing this early in the morning (it’s 6 am here in the Philippines) and posting this before 10 am. My classes start at 9 and my house is still two jeepneys (a very famous mode of transportation here) away from my school. Although I think you guys could still somehow relate to this if anyone of you is also having their first day, be it school, work, or anything new in your lives.
Greetings, Thomasian freshmen! Welcome to the University of Santo Tomas. I only have a few tips for you to remember that will make your journey a little more meaningful.
Today officially marked the start of my junior year journey in college! While my blockmates’ started yesterday, it’s better late than never. It doesn’t even have any difference, though, as long as you enroll within the scheduled week. Anyway, it was a hassle-free day, as per usual, because it was just 5 simple steps.