Let’s break down the reasons why I have been MIA, shall we?
- Job hunting. As i had mentioned in my previous blogs, I just recently graduated (on august 31 and i got my diploma and tor last month). It only means that I have to face adulthood and actually look for a full-time job. I’d done freelance work in the past few months, but I decided to take a break from my part-time stuff and start applying.
- Online selling. In between applications and job interviews, I’m running a small online business where I sell eco-friendly products. This has been going on for a while now and it is where I get my allowance for when I have to go to interviews and out on dates.
- Vlogging. Just one of the things I’ve been wanting to try for a long time now and I finally got to do it! Trying something new is always scary yet exciting, but you just have to take the leap of faith. Doesn’t mean I’ll stop blogging though! I just figured that it would be fun to expand network and audience and try something new in general. Y’all can check out my channel and subscribe hehehe (shameless plug).
- Working out. Well, what can I say, being bloated while not PMS-ing started to piss me off. Simple stretching and cardio get me through the day, nothing major. I still don’t eat clean, though, so we’ll see about that. LOL!
- Bullet journaling. Yup, the lazy girl in me has been defeated and I started a bullet journal! It all started from this guide video from nifty and I was encouraged. Right there and then, I bought a nice notebook and a nice set of pens. Will definitely write about this, too!
I hate thinking about it, but I am sooo behind my #21before21 schedule! It’s all right, though, ‘cause believe it or not, I’m working on most of the things I need/want to get done before my birthday in January. I just haven’t had the chance to write about them, that’s all. But I will make it up to my blog and my readers (and myself!!!). Pinky promise!
How is everybody, anyway? Let’s talk!
Love and light,