We’re down to the last week of the new year’s first month already! What just happened?? Okay so here’s my playlist that helped get through January:
- You’re Not Alone by Owl City ft. Britt Nicole – It’s been sitting in my library for a while now and I think this is a worship song and it’s soooo beautiful!! I never thought Adam Young would be ever able to make something like this.
- Stand By You by Rachel Platten – Platten’s done it again. Another inspirational song that talks about friendship and never leaving each other’s side. Oh hey, just like my first track!
- Where They From by Missy Elliot ft. Pharell Williams – I’m not really sure what this song is about but it’s a good song to dance to.
- Wolf Bite by Owl City – I’ve had this in my playlist since last year but I appreciate the words only now.
- LA Hallucinations by Carly Rae Jepsen – Another dance song that caught my attention because , “Buzzfeed & TMZ”
- Black Heart by Carly Rae Jepsen – “In MY black heart is where you’ll find HIM.”
- Ain’t Got Far To Go by Jess Glynne – Its music video just came out last Thursday and I could say it’s just another typical Jess Glynne mv but the song is just so good. I’m on LSS for two days now.
- Hello by Adele – I must admit. This song is all over the place and I’m just so into it. Imma sing along everytime I hear this song. It hits right in the feels even though I can’t relate at all. LOL
- Love Me Like You by Little Mix – The Little Mix is just so cute. The girls are so pretty, especially in this song’s music video!
- This Love by Taylor Swift – This one’s pretty old but then it played out of nowhere and, wow, this love is back from the dead.
Each track is linked to their respective audio/official music videos from YouTube. Feel free to click on them and listen to my playlist!
Do you have a favorite song(s) of the month? Let me know! 🙂
Love and light,