Can you guys believe it? In 5 days, the most wonderful day of the year is finally here!! I’m too excited for it since the second of September. Listening to Christmas songs only adds up to the excitement!
So here’s some of the Christmas songs I’ve been listening to this past few days and weeks.
- All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
- Santa Baby by Jessica Lowndes
- Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
- Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
- Jingle Bell Rock by Christmas Carols
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Jackson 5
- Oh Santa! by Mariah Carey
- Give Love on Christmas Day by Jose Mari Chan
- Fa La La by Justin Bieber ft. Boyz II Men
- Anything from Spotify’s Happy Holidays Playlist
There are classic songs that never go out of style especially when it’s the holidays. But also there are new ones that bring out the same amount of giddiness of us. Let’s just not forget the real essence of Christmas — giving.
Every title is linked to their official music/audio videos from YouTube. Feel free to listen to them and embrace the remaining days before Christmas!
Love and light,