On October 31st, we went to Batangas to visit our departed loved ones at the cemetery for All Saints’ and All Souls’ Days. Of course, it included a lot of sleeping with earphones stuck the whole ride. So here’s my playlist last weekend:
- Making the Most of the Night by Carly Rae Jepsen – first up, Carly Rae’s music. I’ve been crazy about her lately, I even downloaded her new album, E-MO-TION. So expect a lot of CRJ in this playlist.
- My Love (Acoustic) by Jess Glynne – also, Jess Glynne. This has an ‘un-acoustic’ version but I like this one more.
- Jet Lag by Simple Plan ft. Natasha Bedingfield – talk about throwback, jet lag (and the next song) has always been one of my Simple Plan faves.
- Summer Paradise by Simple Plan ft. Sean Paul – okay so this is my most favorite Simple song!! This song just brings so much feels and Summer memories.
- Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne – positivity and not letting go, yes this my song.
- Favourite Colour by Carly Rae Jepsen – this song only makes me a little senti and I love the feeling.
- Clean by Taylor Swift – poetry and melody, this is one of my most faves in her 1989 album.
- Get Lost by Carly Rae Jepsen – I consider this my CRJ version of Mraz’s Long Drive.
- Never Knew You by Jason Mraz – the first time I heard this song was a live version from his LOVE album. Right there and then, bam, it became one of my faves.
- How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris and Disciples – like the song, not the muse, though (sorry GiGi Hadid fans lol)
Each title is linked to their respective audio/official music videos from YouTube. Feel free to listen to them and tell me which one from this playlist is your favorite!
Love and light,