It’s been a while! Apologies for being MIA for a few weeks, school’s just been so crazy. Two weeks ago, I was bombarded with quizzes. Everyday I had a quiz or two! The following week was my preliminary examinations week. Two consecutive HELL weeks, I’m surprised how I still managed to write all this. But, hey, this blog’s for my escape, anyway. So today I will share with you the tracks in my playlist on repeat which accompanied me a few weeks ago.
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten – I purposely selected this to be in my playlist because I need some motivation and inspiration while studying! So if you need to some push into doing something, listen to this.
- Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself by Jess Glynne – She’s my new favorite artist and her songs are just upbeat and perfect for work-out routines. I also chose this song because we all need to work hard but not to be hard on ourselves.
- Locked Away by R City feat. Adam Levine – I just liked Adam’s vocals here. And the message of the song is so relatable (at the moment)!!!
- Good For You by Selena Gomez – Okay so this isn’t exactly an inspirational song while studying, but I find this song really relaxing. I mean its music, it’s just so chill.
- Drag Me Down by One Direction – I needed this. Nobody could drag me down!!!
- Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots – What I felt when I was studying my ass off for my quizzes and prelims. Yup, stressed out. Couldn’t wait for everything to be over and now they are! Hoorayyyy
- Poison by Rita Ora – I just love Rita Ora, that is all.
- Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato – This is actually something new from my Demi playlist. What I have there are her songs from way back, really really young, Camp Rock days. Now I find this one really sexy and fun.
- Wasn’t Expecting That by Jamie Lawson – This one’s both touching and heartbreaking at the same time. One minute James got you falling in love, the next he’s crushing your heart with his words. Too much emotions!
- Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen – What can I say? Carly’s too cute. I have no other choice but to include her in my playlist. I’ve been LSS-ed to this song for, like, two days.
I’ve also been listening to Spotify’s Intense Studying playlist. It has classical tunes which I believe really help our minds to relax and focus. As the title itself says, intense. studying.
Every song is linked to their respective lyric/official music videos on Youtube. Feel free to listen to my playlist!!
That’s it for now on my weekend playlist, until next time!
Love and light,