What’s up, everyone!? I got nominated for Blogger Recognition Award by Elle from Ramblings of a Confused Teenager and Ms. Kat of Kat Blogs. Thanks so much, you two! Another reason to make me squeal like a five-year-old.
As I’ve mentioned before, I started this blog out of nowhere. I wanted to practice writing so badly so I decided to go back to blogging. Yup, I used to blog before but in a different platform. From then on, I got hang of it, met a lot of amazing people, and joined Blogging 101 which really helped me tons.
Hmm, what advice could I give to new bloggers? To be completely honest with you guys, I’m also just starting. Perhaps, just be yourself and never be afraid to voice out what’s inside of you. In terms of “writer’s block”, find inspiration in everything! Having said this, always be positive and never fret when you feel like you can’t write anything. Blogging is supposed to be your escape, not another pressure to stress you out. Best of luck
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to the award post you created.
My nominees are…
- Twinkie Talks
- Sarah’s Attic of Treasures
- Continuing with M.E
- Arpita’s Travelogue
- | | | Cocoa Evenings | | | 可可黄昏
- Megan Elizabeth
- You awesome creature who’s reading this, you are nominated!
Love and light,