Just when I’ve calmed myself down because of the excitement Premio Dardos nomination had caused me, Ingrid of Ingrid on the Grid and Kate of Heart and Harp Strings have nominated me to Liebster Award! Thanks so much, Ingrid and Kate, although I’m not really sure what this is all about. I’ve seen this award on some bloggers before, and I never thought I’d ever be nominated! That’s what I said on my first ever nomination (which, has been updated, btw). These nominations/awards are just overwhelming, they inspire me too continue blogging and be better at it eventually. Thank you!
These are my answers to Ingrid’s questions:
- What’s your favorite scent?
– I’ve always liked Ana Lou perfumes but as of the moment I’m using Desire from Aspire fragrances
- What was the most valuable thing you bought online?
– I’ve always been cautious about having any transactions online so I haven’t bought anything online.
- What was the last book you read? Why did you read it?
– The Time of my Life by Cecelia Ahern. I read it because the synopsis seemed exciting, which it really was. Also, I like Cecelia Ahern’s novels because of their plots’ cuteness.
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t had the chance to do yet?
– Be the president of my country. Lol, I’m just kidding. I’ve always wanted to travel the world, but I haven’t had the chance to do it yet because it takes a huge amount of money and I still have to finish studying then work my ass off and then travel the whole world.
- Do you have any lucky items or traditions?
– This may be TMI, but
I always wear red undieswhenever I have exams or just whenever I want to have a lucky day. Never failed me yet.
- Favorite movie quote (or book quote, if you want).
– “People lie and misrepresent themselves.” this line is from Miley Cyrus’s movie in 2012, So Undercover. It’s just a simple movie line but it speaks so much about our social set-up nowadays.
- If you could invent something, what would you invent?
– A time machine!! Cliche as it sounds, but time machine will always be the greatest invention of all-time. At least for me.
These are my answers to Kate’s questions:
- What do you like about your hometown?
– Our premium and authentic black coffee! Check Kapeng Barako of Batangas on Google and see for yourself 😉
- Do you believe that music is essential in our lives?
– Yes! It brings more life to our lives hehe
- What does happiness mean to you?
– Happiness is when you never want to go anywhere anymore. You feel content and grateful.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
– I want to have super strength like The Hulk! Not only he’s my Marvel super crush, but also I do believe that strength is something that I really need.
- Do you believe in fate? Why or why not?
– I do. Everything happens for a reason, there are no accidents. (Read number 10 of this post hehe)
- What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
– Somewhere Only We Know from He’s Just Not That Into You!
- What are 5 things that would be on your bucket list? Have you done them? Why are those things on your bucket list?
– Skydiving, bungee-jumping, travel the whole world, put up an orphanage, and be a medical doctor! I have never done them, but I would love to check them off of my list asap. Extreme sports because I’m never athletic, travelling because I would like to be more knowledgeable about different cultures, orphanage because I live in a third world country where not all children are blessed with loving families, and a dream profession since I was a kid but right now I’m in Liberal Arts.
- What is your favorite video game? Why?
– I’m not a gamer, though, I like playing Loco Roco on PSP.
- What is your favorite quality about yourself?
– Maybe me being an understanding and considerate friend. I like looking at all the possible perspectives, reasons, and explanations before setting my verdict on a certain problem.
- What is a dream of yours that you are working towards? Does anyone else know about it?
– To travel the world!!!! Yes, almost everyone knows I want to see the world through my naked eyes. But for now, master’s degree on the Linguistics!
- How do you try to put a little heart into everything you do? Do you think it’s important to do so?
– I try to think of the best possible results and how it will benefit everyone. Yes, it is important to put a little heart in everything we do.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I’m nominating these awesome bloggers, too:
My questions for you guys would be:
- What is/are your major pet peeve/s?
- How would you describe your favorite food?
- What’s the best thing about your city?
- If there is one place you would want to visit, where is it and why?
- Do you have a comfort food? What is/are it/they?
- Who is one person you most certainly look up to?
- What’s your secret that you’ve been dying to share to somebody? (Or just to me, since I asked this question. Hit me up on my email preciousmaryfe[at]gmail.com hihi)
- What’s the three things you cannot live without?
- Why do some people feel insecure?
- Where do you dream to spend the rest of your life?
- How would you want to die?
Again, thanks so much, Ingrid and Kate for this nomination! I really enjoyed answering all your questions. To the bloggers I’ve nominated, good luck and I hope you have fun as much as I did!
Love and light,
Please do tag fiftyshadesofprei on your posts for easy scrolling through your answers to my questions and your other nominated bloggers for this award!