Last night, I had my 6 to 9 pm class that really drained my energy. It was too hard to hail a jeepney on the way home, because it was a Payday Friday. When I got home, I decide to check WordPress on my iPad for notifications and go through the Reader. Much to my surprise, Anand of Blabberwockying! nominated me for Premio Dardos Awards! It instantly changed my stressed out mood to an excited one. Thanks so much, Anand, you’ve just been the best!
As most of us know, Anand is the friendliest one yet that I have met on Blogging 101. He’s been such a huge help to me and my blog. This is such a grateful experience for me and my blog.
To think that I only have roughly 57 followers! Maraming salamat!!
I would like to nominate these awesome bloggers for this award! Although it requires 15 blogs to nominate, I’m sorry if I couldn’t complete it just yet. I will make sure, though, to add more!!
- koolitzable – “I am an amateur photographer, blogger, artist, writer, stylist and traveler who likes to explore new things, know new things that I can grasp.”
- Sincerely, Hil – “Hey, I’m Hil and this is my corner of the internet where I write about all the things I care about”
- Journal #19 – “”Hi guys, I’m just your average young ‘un who struggles against herself, and tries (knowingly and unknowingly) to be lovable in a very unassuming way.”
- Ivan Proust – “I am learning to be a computer scientist and I the reason I started this blog is so that I will be able to write about the things I learn and if people are interested, they can read it.”
- SO I WAS THINKING – “I enjoy singing, musical theater, playing guitar, expanding my literary palate, watching historical documentaries and guiltily indulging myself in The Bachelor every Monday night at 8 pm.”
- Heart and Harp Strings – “I’m living and loving life wherever my Marine takes me!”
- Ingrid on the Grid – “I like to post things when no one else is watching.”
- @thewebchick – “My mind is just a jumbled mess of creative ideas waiting come come out.”
- Kristina Van Hoose – “Kristina Van Hoose believes she became a superhero by the time she could talk. “
- Arpita’s Travelogue – “I like myself some travel whenever I can get away from my work.”
- Sophie’s Web – “… a lover of reading books and magazines…oh and I love reading other blogs too!”
- kelli blogs – “I’m awful at self promotion and usually when forced to write about myself I write “here I am writing something clever about myself”.”
The Premio Dardos Awards rules:
- Include the Premio Dardos Award Picture and the name of the person that nominated you (include a link to their blog)
- Nominate 15 other blogs and notify them!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog and link back.
Love and light,