Happy one month anniversary, Shine On!
It’s been one month since I had put up this blog and started to write about the boring stories of my life. It’s been one month since I started to practice writing for my courses this year. It’s been one month since I had met amazing people in the blogosphere and loving every single minute of it. You guys have been nothing but so nice to me, saying encouraging words, especially on how to make this blog a lot better. You don’t know how much those words mean to me, I feel like I’m gonna tear up every time you leave comments on my posts.
Seriously. The people here are so much better and nicer and more talented, you guys inspire me in every way possible! Thank you!!
So since this post is under Soundtrack (weekend) Saturday, I’ll be sharing the tunes I’ve been listening to since I started this blog. These will be in the most random order and I really don’t have a particular genre that I prefer. As long as it gets my mood, I’m saving it to my playlist.
- I Don’t Like It, I Love It by Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White – I really like Thicke’s vocals and I’ve always loved Flo Rida ever since Low.
- Get Her Back by Robin Thicke – Speaking of Thicke, this particular song of his is my most favorite. It brings so much feels, maybe because he sang it with a lot of emotions.
- How Deep is Your Love by Bee Gees – I’ve included this tune back in my first ever Soundtrack Saturday post. I’m not sure why but lately I got drawn to this song, like, I listen to this every hour of every day. This makes me so in love.
- LOVE is a Four-Letter Word album by Jason Mraz – I wouldn’t want this post to be too long so I’m just linking this one to my Friday Favorites post. I did a breakdown of album tracks in that post. I’ve been listening to that album ever since, just because.
- Black Magic by Little Mix – This is such a fun and cute song! Plus the girls are just so pretty and very talented.
- Fun by Ne-Yo and Pitbull – My Summer party song is this one. Yup, let’s jam and dance to Fun!
- I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen – My 2015 favorite!!!! I could just dance to this song whenever wherever.
- XO by Beyonce – Baby love me lights out. ‘Nuff said.
- I Gotta Feelin’ by The Black Eyed Peas – Everyone who knows me knows how much I love jamming to The Black Eyed Peas becasue Apl.de.Ap my man is a Filipino!! Everything BEP is just my fave dance and party song. It’s all just having so much fun, you know? I love them. So much.
- CAN YOU RECOMMEND ME SONGS TO LISTEN TO FOR THE 10TH PLACE? I would really love to know from you guys!
All song titles are linked to their respective audio/music videos from YouTube. Feel free to listen to them with me while blogging!
Happy one month anniversary to my blog!! I just hope I could continue this for more months, heck even years! This wouldn’t be possible without you, my ever loving and supportive followers/readers, thank you so much! You inspire me so much to do better in school so I would have time to do well on blogging. Mwah!!!!
Love and light,